Manzoni Bianco – SANDRE

SANDRE producer’s sheet

 

Categories: ,

Additional information

Regions

Wineries

Grape variety

Typology

General informations

  • Vine varieties: Manzoni 100%

Vineyard

  • Production zone: Campodipietra, in the South of the province of Treviso

  • Soil type: loamy soil

  • Training system: guyot

  • Harvest: September

Wine processing

  • Winemaking: classic white vinification with grape de-stemming and light pellicular maceration in the press. 85% of the must ferments in stainless steel tanks and the other 15% in oak barrels

  • Maturation and ageing: after the alcoholic fermentation, it can take two roads. In the first, it ages in stainless steel tanks on its lees being weekly shaken for 4 months. In the second, the wine is vinified in oak barrels where ages for 4 months

Characteristic

  • Colour: it is pale straw-yellow with greenish highlights

  • Bouquet: aromatic hints of exotic fruits such as pineapples and apricots, together with honey comb scent and flowery notes of wild flowers and peach blossoms

  • Taste: full-bodied wine with a well-balanced acidity

  • Serving suggestions: it can accompany the entire meal and especially pairs well with soups, vegetables and fish soufflés, and seafood or white meat in general

  • Serving temperature: 14-16 °C

  • Storage: store in a cool place away from direct sun- light and heat sources

Analytical data

  • Alcohol by volume: 13,00 % vol

Compare listings

Compare