The Farm is located at the foot of Monte Sole in Val Venosta. Since 1627 have been documented two vineyards by a “Manngrab”, an ancient surface measure. The terraced vineyards are situated on a steep slope of disjointed gneiss and moraine soils facing south with so many hours of sunshine, cool nights and bright autumn winds. In recent years the farm has been renovated, converted to bioproduction, and has expanded the vineyard area. The result is refined mountain wines with a character that reflect their terroir very effectively.