The Masseria is located north of the Gargano where the habitat is particularly favourable. The dedication to the cultivation of the vine has been handed down from father to son since 1800, producing wines from grapes drawn from its 140 hectares of vineyards. The modern cellar will soon be flanked by a barrel store which was originally a 17th century stone granary. Their philosophy is: old-fashioned methods and modern technologies. Some of the grapes produced are: the “old” white Falangina and Greco; the reds Prugnolo and Tintilia; Moscato reale for sweet dessert wine.